Sunday, August 28, 2005

Almost Time!

I had a quiet weekend, with a trial of the metro system. I went to Dupont Circle near mid-town and checked out some bookshops. Definitely a place to come back to with Lori but unfortunately it was raining harder and harder so decided to head back.

A note for LA: here's a place to try when you're here that's just around the corner: Il Radicchio on Clarendon.

I did manage a workout and a short period at the pool today.

Now I'm just counting the hours until I fly back to Dubai to collect Lori and the kids....

1 Comments:

Blogger Noted Chef said...

Hi Lori, how are you settling down in VA? I was at a manager's conference last week and met Audra in person for the first time. She said you were working on GAAIT. Lucky you ;-).

Have you started another blog? If not, here's some motivation - http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php

How did your "boy" survive the trip in a crate half way across the world. Here's some more photos of our little "girl" - http://www.flickr.com/photos/noted_chef/sets/109346/

Hope to see some new posts from you soon.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home